{ clay bucket review }



Today I'm talking about clay & I'm going to tell you about what I made.
I made a froggy friend. He is cute.

I made him with "Bucket Clay". It was a gift for Christmas.

I used the colors green, aqua green, blue, white, a pinch of black, and super light green.

It was sorta hard. Everything started to fall of my froggy friend. I also made a xylophone.

My froggy didn't share.

In the picture, I made more cuddly friends.

Clay is flexible. You can make any shape out of it. Like my froggy.

2 comments:

Beth Eaton at: December 29, 2010 at 9:34 AM said...

I LOVE your Froggy! He's too cute!! I am your newest follower! I am just a momma who follows your mommas blog and think it is amazing that you have created a blog of your own. It's an amazing way to connect with other amazing people and share all of your ideas! Welcome!!

Anonymous at: December 29, 2010 at 7:16 PM said...

I think froggy is perfect! Way to go! I have an 8 year old who wants to blog as well. Perhaps the two of you could folloow each others blog? i will tell him about your blog tomorrow. Oh, by the way, I hear you are an honors student. Way to go!